Que les souvenirs m'entraînent et j'aurai des yeux ronds comme le monde. Paul Éluard, «Dans le cylindre des tribulations».
R.
Obtener vínculo
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Correo electrónico
Otras apps
Obtener vínculo
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Correo electrónico
Otras apps
Comentarios
Anónimo dijo…
Pope prays for victims HHS Chief: Katrina Death Toll in Thousands Chief Justice Rehnquist Dies of Cancer Bush Says He'll Fill Vacancies Promptly New Orleans Begins Grisly Cleanup Ala. You have an interesting blog! broadband phone service
Anónimo dijo…
The Pope smokes dope. I have an interesting blog, yeah.
Oh, and you're supposed to be funny? Both of you? hahaha I'm laughing of Janeiro.
Anónimo dijo…
I'm not having fun. Neither Robertito. Imperfecto's very bored (he wants to smoke with ol' Ratzinger!) Come on, Ironía, don't be more popist than the Pope! (Or just blame it to the bossa nova)
Comentarios
HHS Chief: Katrina Death Toll in Thousands Chief Justice Rehnquist Dies of Cancer Bush Says He'll Fill Vacancies Promptly New Orleans Begins Grisly Cleanup Ala.
You have an interesting blog!
broadband phone service
I have an interesting blog, yeah.
Give me the address!!!
S.
hahaha I'm laughing of Janeiro.
Come on, Ironía, don't be more popist than the Pope!
(Or just blame it to the bossa nova)
Lucky me, I have Roberto by my side almost every night. And he´s always in a good mood...
besito